Conditions Treated at We Got Your Back Chiropractic Rehabilitation in Houston, TX
At We Got Your Back Chiropractic Rehabilitation, we mean it! Our Houston chiropractors are continually evolving our skills and acquiring new techniques and technology to ensure our patients are getting the best of what chiropractic care has to offer.
Common Conditions We Treat at Our Houston Chiropractic Clinic
- Auto accident injury: even minor car accidents can cause joints to misalign, leading to symptoms of pain, stiffness, and reflexive muscle guarding. Car crashes can also cause conditions like brachial plexus nerve damage and dashboard knee (due to blunt force trauma).
- Whiplash: this neck pain syndrome (which can also cause symptoms in the head, jaw, shoulder, and arm) is often found following an auto accident, but can also occur after incidents such as slips and falls.
- Chronic pain (back, neck, shoulder, arm, hand, hip, leg, foot): pain lasting longer than 2 to 3 month is often the result of chronic inflammation and tissue damage due to underlying conditions such as arthritis, fibromyalgia, frozen shoulder, scoliosis, and stenosis.
- Sports injury: athletes of all abilities can sustain sidelining injuries during training or competition, including plantar fasciitis, patellofemoral pain syndrome, shin splints, tendonitis, bursitis, and rotator cuff tears.
- Work injury: poor ergonomics, poor posture, excessive sitting, and physically demanding and/or repetitive tasks can lead to common workplace injuries like tech neck, carpal tunnel syndrome, and sciatica.
- Herniated disc/bulging disc/degenerative disc disease: intervertebral discs can rupture, protrude, or degrade over time, and may compress nearby nerves.
- Headache & Migraines: tension headaches tend to feel like a tight band around the head, while migraines can cause severe head pain along with nausea, photosensitivity, and vomiting.
How Our Houston Chiropractors Treat & Prevent a Diverse Range of Health Conditions
Never before has chiropractic care been more relevant for the management of acute and chronic pain conditions. With rising healthcare costs and a harrowing opioid abuse epidemic, people are being drawn to holistic, drug-free, and non-invasive alternatives. Our Houston chiropractor team provides a variety of natural services that resolve symptoms and get to the root of your problem (e.g., inflammation, decreased range of motion, weakness, etc.). Services include:
- Chiropractic adjustments
- Corrective exercises
- Custom orthotics
- Non-invasive modalities including therapeutic ultrasound, electrical stimulation, heat/cold therapy, and intersegmental traction
We also prescribe human chorionic gonadotropin (HCG) injections to assist with sustainable weight loss.
Struggling with Pain & Dysfunction? Contact our Houston Chiropractors
Contact We Got Your Back Chiropractic Rehabilitation today at (281) 251-3531 for our Vintage Park location. Our Houston chiropractors—led by Dr. Slagowski, Dr. Spahr and , Dr. Yuncker—would be thrilled to get to know you!